NOT FOR PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, IN FULL OR PART, DIRECTLTY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA OR JAPAN, OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR ANY OTHER MEASURES. OTHER RESTRICTIONS ARE APPLICABLE. PLEASE SEE ”IMPORTANT INFORMATION” AT THE END OF THE PRESS RELEASE.
ACQ Bure AB (publ) (”ACQ” or the ”Company”) today announces the outcome of ACQ’s initial public offering on Nasdaq Stockholm (the “Offering”).
The Offering attracted strong interest from both Swedish and international institutional investors as well as the general public in Sweden. The Offering was considerably over-subscribed. As a result of the Offering, ACQ will have approximately 35,000 shareholders.
The Offering in brief
- The price in the Offering was, as previously communicated, SEK 100 per share.
- The Offering comprised 34,800,000 newly issued shares in ACQ.
- The newly issued shares will provide the Company with proceeds of approximately SEK 3.5 billion before transaction costs.
- After the completion of the Offering, ACQ’s largest shareholders consists of Bure (20.0 per cent), AMF Pensionsförsäkring (10.9 per cent), the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP4) (10.0 per cent), AMF Fonder (8.6 per cent), SEB Fonder (5.7 per cent) and SEB-Stiftelsen (4.9 per cent).
- The total number of outstanding shares in the Company after the completion of the Offering amounts to 35,000,000 shares.
- Through the Offering, ACQ now has approximately 35,000 shareholders.
- Trading in the ACQ share on Nasdaq Stockholm commences today, 25 March 2021, under the ticker “ACQ SPAC”.
- Settlement is expected to take place on 29 March 2021.
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of ACQ as well as Bure, comments:
”We are very pleased with the strong interest in ACQ from the general public and institutional investors. It confirms the attractiveness of ACQ’s offer and displays that there is a great trust for our investment strategy and for Bure as sponsor.
We are delighted to welcome approximately 35,000 new shareholders in ACQ and look forward to create long-term shareholder value together with ACQ’s other owners.”
ACQ is a Swedish acquisition company, a so-called Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC), established on the initiative of Bure. ACQ has raised capital through an initial public offering and the goal is to within 36 months acquire an unlisted company which, through ACQ, after review and approval, will be listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
More information about ACQ is available on the Company’s website, www.acq.se.
Bure is an investment company with its headquarters in Stockholm and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 1993. Through actively developing a diversified portfolio of professionally managed companies and businesses, Bure aims to create value and returns to its shareholders. Bure’s investments as of 25 March 2021 consists of twelve portfolio companies – the majority technology-based with a strong focus on international markets.
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ) (”SEB”) are Sole Global Coordinator and Bookrunner in the Offering. Advokatfirman Cederquist KB and Nord Advokater are legal advisors to ACQ. Avanza Bank AB (publ) acts as Retail Manager together with SEB in relation to the Offering.