INTERIM PERIOD JANUARY – JUNE 2021
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 3,455.1M (-) on 30 June 2021.
- Operating result was SEK -2.6M (–).
- Profit after tax was SEK -2.6M (–).
- Earnings per share was SEK -0.14 (–).
INTERIM PERIOD JANUARY – APRIL 2021
- Operating result was SEK -2.0M (–).
- Profit after tax was SEK -2.0M (–).
- Earnings per share was SEK -0.06 (–).
The second quarter of the year was the first quarter for ACQ with a “real” business. After the listing at the end of March the work of finding a company to acquire began. Among other things, we have presented the business for companies, entrepreneurs as well as different types of advisors. The interest has been great for understanding ACQ and its role in the market.
The acquisition market continued to be strong. During the first half of the year a record number of transactions were carried out in the Nordic region. Sweden accounted for just over 50 percent of these transactions and continues to be the leading region in the Nordic market.
The stock market continued to rise during the quarter, SIX RX rose by 7.1 percent. During the first six of the year months 57 new companies were listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, of which 12 at the Main market and 45 at First North. In the second quarter a number of new acquisition companies were also listed in the Nordic region. In total, there are now four acquisition companies listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Henrik Blomquist, CEO ACQ Bure AB